Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Peep Off

After showing my co-worker this we decided to have a craft challenge based on making a craft out of Peeps. We headed straight to the store to pick up Peeps in every color. We also threw in a 12 pack of plastic eggs. The challenge was to make something out of those items with the craft supplies we had at home... we couldn't buy anything else.

I got home from work that day and immediately got to work. I had a few ideas for a Peep garland. The Peeps were super gooey and very hard (and messy) to get a needle through. Only then did I realize (Emma realized actually) that it would be best to wait for the Peeps to get stale before trying to string them. So I put my craft challenge aside and have yet to pick it back up.... I can't say the same for my co-worker. She came in yesterday with this AWESOME wreath.

She used a foam wreath form, some hot glue and a few toothpicks. I love the colors and it's nice to see this every time I walk into our office. I better get to work with my challenge!!!

In other news... if you actually read our blog become a follower! I'm pretty sure having more than 6 readers would be great motivation for my fellow blogettes (and me).

3 comments:

  1. love it! can't wait to see your submission to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may have snacked on at least one from stephanie's project.

    ReplyDelete